Monday 23 March 2009

From the skies

I've been getting lazy when it comes to finding new bands these days. Letting last.fm recommend me bands, although it's mostly correct in knowing what I like, and what bands are like other bands, it's still the lazy option.



First I discovered Passion Pit when I saw the CD in work, then I discovered Hockey when they were playing with Passion Pit, and now at the end of the line is Little Comets, who last.fm says are similar to Hockey. I don't quite share last.fm's opinion on the matter. Hocket are a little more origional than these guys are, who are more like that kind of indie pop that England seems to be making a lot of these days. Still I prefer American indieness, but that's just me.

Today's photo comes courtsey of Nicholas Gray, who's on his way to becoming a professional photographer.

No comments: